Our vision is: To be an outstanding nursery which offers all children and their families high quality, anti-discriminatory, loving care and provision by incorporating the principles and practices of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
In order to ensure that this vision is achievable, we only employ practitioners of the highest calibre, who are DBS checked and who have had appropriate early years training.
The nurseries ensure that they have a team of extremely well-qualified practitioners including:
· A director who is an experienced infant teacher who has also gained Early Years Professional Status.
· Room Leaders who form part of the management team and are qualified to a minimum of at least NVQ Level 3.
· SENDCO’s who have specific training, knowledge and experience for children with additional needs.
· Staff who have attended courses and training in order to allow them to deliver Baby Moves, ECAT, Letters and Sounds, Paediatric First Aid and all aspects associated with the EYFS.
· Cooks and nursery nurses who have achieved the Healthy Business Award and Food Hygiene Certificates.
The high levels of childcare offered by the nursery were recognised by Nursery Management Today magazine, who awarded The Ducklings Day Nursery the title of the ‘Best Business Newcomer’ in Great Britain. OFSTED have documented that staff are ‘outstanding’ practitioners.
“I can’t put into words what to say about Ducklings and the wonderful people here. I’ve been 100% happy with everything and our son will have some happy memories from his special times here.” Mrs. C.
The Ducklings Day Nursery, Leigh 115 Warrington Road, Leigh, Lancs, WN7 3XF T.01942 673297 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ducklings Day Nursery, Halewood 45 Higher Road, Halewood, Liverpool, L25 0QG T.0151 486 2144 e. email@example.com
The Ducklings Day Nursery, Skelmersdale Daniels Lane, Skelmersdale, WN8 9NH T.01695 726539 e. firstname.lastname@example.org